Friday, August 16, 2013

Pure Imagination Chocolatier - Grandview Heights


Over the weekend Kenneth and I stopped in at Pure Imagination Chocolatier in Grandview Heights.
  
We've tried their chocolates once before at the North Market and really enjoyed them.  This time we each chose three chocolates to sample, Kenneth picked out the Aztec Caramel, Strawberry and Tahitian Vanilla Bean chocolates.  I tried the Key Lime, Theobroma and Lavender Honey Citrus chocolates.



I'm still impressed with how pretty these chocolates are - check out all of the colors below (the Aztec Caramel was even a little sparkly!).  We both enjoyed the chocolates, me a little more than Kenneth (but that might be the case for anything chocolate...).  My favorite chocolate was the Theobroma, which has a warm, almost spicy finish that left my throat warm and tingly, the same feeling I get after a sip of warm tea.  A sign in the shop says that this chocolate was featured in the film Chocolat featuring Juliette Binoche and Johnny Depp.  I recommend both the movie and the chocolate!



Check out Pure Imagination Chocolatier in Grandview Heights, or at the North Market!  The company website is currently under construction, but you can check them out on Facebook.

Pure Imagination Chocolatier on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment